Job Vacancy: Front-end Designer/Developer
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
We’re looking for a creative front-end developer to join our growing team of creatives and developers. The individual will have the ability to work as part of an agile development environment and also heavily contribute to the creative direction of digital projects.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on websites, ecommerce sites, mobile applications (all our stuff is responsive nowadays), software solutions and web/cloud based applications for both Mediademon clients and our aviation based sister company BYTRON.
We give our designers and developers every opportunity to explore new trends and techniques so we can give our clients the best possible solutions for their businesses. The successful candidate would be expected to have experience in UI/UX Design, Usability/Accessibility, Digital Analytics and SEO best practice.
As well as website design and development, experience with HTML email design and development would be considered a distinct advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of outstanding work
- Experience of cross browser/media rendering and debugging
- High level of Photoshop experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to project manage yourself
- Be commercially aware of project scopes and timelines
- Knowledge of industry best practices and accessibility standards
Nice to haves:
- Experience in design and development of HTML emails
- Experience with prototyping and wireframing
- Experience of analytics and reporting
- A Good level of SEO knowledge
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Experience of working with the Magento platform
- Experience of working with the Expression Engine platform
- Experience of working with the WordPress platform
The ideal candidate will be as passionate about technology as we are and able to demonstrate their enthusiasm of keeping abreast of the latest tools and trends of digital media and web technologies. The candidate must be up to the challenge of working within a quick-paced and ambitious office with tight deadlines.
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No agencies please